We LOVE Christmas! The following photos are from Christmas day only ... We have a lot more I want to post, but I need to get them from other people (like the people who actually remember to bring their cameras when we need them!). In the meantime, here is an incomplete collection of Christmas 2011:
Anderson has been such a good boy, and accordingly, Santa came! Anderson was excited to see his gifts (or as excited as a 6 month old gets, I would guess). There was some smiling and reaching and arm-waving. Ryan and I were both thrilled :). (We have plenty of video, too!)
 |
| "I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas" |
 |
| Anderson really liked this one because the baby in the mirror was sooo good looking! |
 |
| The boys are excited to haul things in Anderson's new wagon! |
 |
| The race track was from mommy and daddy; the rest were presents from Santa :) |
|
Christmas Eve, we had spent time with Nannie and Papa. We visited Santa (like I said, more photos to come!), and Anderson got to open a lot of great presents. We were all especially excited about this...
Anderson loves it; perfect for a baby boy who's eager for more and more independence. And now that we've stored the pool table at my parents' house, Ryan's man-cave is all set to double as a playroom with space for Anderson's new toys. Good thing Anderson's totally worth it.
We finished Christmas in Montpelier with Grandma, Grandpa, and Great-grandma. It was a quiet day, and we were all very happy to be together. There's never been a doubt, but Anderson is one well-loved and lucky boy!
He has such a sweet smile!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are nice to give Santa credit for so many gifts. We only give him credit for one gift per child, the rest is ALL US. :)
He is so so SO cute!!! I can't wait to meet him :)
ReplyDelete