Friday, June 7, 2013

Duet

Brady got to try out the piano seat/ spin/ thing this afternoon.  He seemed to really like it.  No laughing- or smiling, really- but he was very alert and content the whole time he was in it.  

Anderson's love for his old piano seat (I don't know what to call it) was suddenly rekindled.  At first he was so cute playing with it with Brady.  Then he decided he wanted in the seat instead of his brother.  This was the first time I felt like my two boys had to really share something-  which was a learning experience for all 3 of us.  One time out was involved, but over all we were able to take turns pretty well.  

I wouldn't put Anderson in the seat because I told him it was for babies.  But he got himself into it and was happy as could be.  He was very cute squeezed into the little seat.  Hopefully he'll get over it soon.  Brady will be happy to have it all to himself.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment