Sunday, August 4, 2013

Baby Mine

Anderson is becoming such a parrot these last couple of weeks.  He'll repeat a lot of what we say (he does a pretty good impression of my "Oh, honey!"), but what amazes me are the things he is now saying that we haven't talked about for a long time.  I see this a lot in reading books.  He's chiming in with words from books that we haven't read in weeks.  Tonight at dinner Brady was getting fussy, and from across the table Anderson says in a sing-songy voice, "Baby mine, don't you cry."  It was the sweetest thing ever.  And I sing "Baby Mine" every once in a while, but probably not even once a week.  I looked at my mom, and she said she only occasionally sings it, too.  So funny and so sweet.  I love two-year-old Anderson.

(Here he was at bedtime tonight.)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute. Two is a very fun age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thing for him to say. I love catching up on your blog seeing what your sweet guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete