Thursday, January 2, 2014

All I Want for Christmas (Part Two)


I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need

Christmas Eve




I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree.
Or Santa...


(Although Anderson "weally wiked" a lot of those presents!)

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know



Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you!


...Oh, all the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere




And the sound of children's
 Laughter fills the air



...Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for



I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door. 



Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is YOU!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love the one in their little robes. I just want to squeeze Brady and those little cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. It looks like your guys had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete