Anderson loves to draw, and he's starting to draw a variety of his favorite things- he's been into letters for a while now but recently he's branched out to music notes and trains. He asks us to draw something (specific) a lot, and then sure enough a few days or weeks later, he's ready to go for it. I think we are all glad he'll draw at restaurants now instead of always insisting that we draw for him. Here is some of his latest work ;-)
{Music notes above a train}
{the artist at work on his next picture, also a train}
Today Anderson was still napping, so I set Brady up with some paper and we tried out markers and crayons. I think the only things with more red than his drawing were his hands...
He really seemed to like it, and I had to keep him busy rolling a ball after so he wouldn't cry when it was time to clean up.
Wow! Anderson is GOOD! That is impressive!
ReplyDeletethat IS good! He looks busy.
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks :) Anderson beamed!
ReplyDelete