Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pumpkin Carvin'


There is a theme with my posts this month.........

This weekend we carved pumpkins.  Ryan and I obviously did most of the carving, but Anderson helped a little with this "real" jack-o-lantern, and he was very interested.  Brady was more take-it-or-leave-it, but he is very happy to have all of the pumpkins on the steps, especially his Lightning McQueen.  Colby was adorable, and that's all he needed to be.

'You're going to do what to my pumpkin??' ;-)







B would rather play inside...




Very pleased with his work.

Spoooky...
We carved two pumpkins with the boys, and then Ryan and I stayed up after bedtime and carved the last 3.  Ta-Da!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pumpkins! Also I think Brady and Colin would really get along well, reading your posts they seem to have some similarities :) Hope your are enjoying FALL. It's non existent here *sigh*

    ReplyDelete