Thursday, August 18, 2011

Good Morning

Everyday is different, but most mornings start out about the same way.  I love our mornings, and I know how precious they are.  Soon they will be reserved for weekends and summer break, but for this sweet time in our lives, these mornings are wonderfully normal for Anderson and I. 

This morning...

8 a.m.
After getting me up once in the early morning, Anderson was still asleep when my alarm went off, so I got a few quiet minutes this morning before waking Anderson.  It still seems a little crazy to wake a sleeping baby, but we're working on getting a routine in place.  So when I can help it, our days begin around 8:00. 

 This has proven to be the perfect formula for a sleeping Anderson.  In the "Swaddleme", in the car seat, in the crib (and the green grass grows all around, all around...).

On the changing table working on waking up...


Look at this sweet boy.  He LOVES his sailboat mobile.  It has gotten more sweet smiles than I have at this point, for sure.  So I'm completely jealous but glad he loves it. 

8:20- Breakfast for Anderson, followed by cuddle time.  We love cuddle time!




Some days Anderson falls into another nap at this point, but other days we get play time.  Luckily, this morning he was ready to play.

Story time in our rocking chair...
Ryan built us the book shelf.  :)


And 9:00- play time on the farm mat. 


So that's it... Anderson gives all new meaning to "good morning." 


2 comments:

  1. Mornings are the BEST! I still love mornings with Liam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet boy! I love that bookshelf Ryan made. And do I spot a blue jellycat stuffed dog up there? Cason has that one, he named him Rufo and sleeps with him every night. :)

    ReplyDelete