Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meeting Aunt Lauren and Uncle Kyle

The weekend of August 6th and 7th, Lauren and Kyle came to visit us (and by us, I really mean Anderson.)  I think he was a big hit.  We met up with the newlywed Kinderknechts and my parents at Bottom's Up Pizza Saturday afternoon.


We spent the rest of the afternoon out in Montpelier at my parents' house.  We passed around the cute baby and caught up and ate (Mom cooked).  It was a delightful Saturday. 


My mom finally got a turn to hold Anderson that evening, and the rest of us played Monopoly.  As ALWAYS, Lauren and Ryan beat me... and Dad and Kyle this time.  I don't know why I try. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Speaking of games... Clay WHOOPED us in Ticket to Ride last week! He got 161 points!! The rest of us (myself, my sister, and my bro-in-law) were between 90-110!

    ReplyDelete