Wednesday, November 5, 2014

20 weeks

Today I am 20 weeks pregnant.  Already!  I say already, but anybody who sees me is shocked that I'm not in my third trimester.  What can I say- I've carried all of my babies "big", and with this being the third, let's say "really big."  I am really, really trying to savor the rotundness of it all since we plan on this being my last pregnancy.  Still a little tough to swallow, "Looks like you're ready to pop!" at 20 weeks or less.

Next week, right at 21 weeks, I have my ultrasound.  Seeing my baby on that screen and hearing that he/she is healthy will be all I need.  Bonus, we'll find out if it's "he" or "she."  I can't wait!!

Anderson has said it's a boy all along, and I agree with him more and more.  Basically no major differences with this pregnancy.  My guess is officially boy.

I had more energy at the beginning of the second trimester, but I'm kind of already falling back into feeling tired at right about the boys' naptime.  This is the first pregnancy in which I haven't been working full-time, so I do tend to get a nap once or twice a week.  My back bothers me a lot, which I think has something to do with my two 30-ish pound children...  But for the most part I've been really lucky once again with a smooth pregnancy.

Not much else to report, except that we took a photo tonight to match/ compare with my 20-weeks photos with Brady and Anderson.  There is a trend!

Anderson

Brady
 And............

Baby 3
Sheesh!  Like I said, I'm really trying to focus on the wonderful-ness of this pregnancy, and as long as my doctor doesn't worry about my tummy, I will try not to either.

Here's hoping for a great update next week! :)

6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful - in these photos and in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great! And I'm thinking boy too but hoping for a girl :) I was a little shocked when we had a girl pop out. Either way it will be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look great! Also, I totally understand the bigger belly every time thing! Haha! Can't wait for the news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your mom - you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, lovely ladies!! I will tell the next 3 people who ask how many babies are in there what you all said. ;-)

    ReplyDelete