Alas, I had a very relaxing day today because the boys went to Montpelier as usual for Monday, except I didn't tutor today because I started my "maternity leave" last week. I didn't accomplish much, but I did take pictures of Colby's room... which is all ready for him.... hint, hint!
It's little, formerly my office, which is attached to our Master Bedroom. But he's little, and by the time he's ready for a crib, he'll move into Brady's room. (Brady will join Anderson in the "big boy room"... I can't even stress about this yet, so we'll just pretend that won't mess with sleep routines at all.)
My dad made the "COLBY" letters over the window. Ryan (and his lovely assistant, me) made the corner book shelves. The rocking chair is one of my favorite possessions- it is really comfy, and I have spent hundreds of hours rocking each of my babies in it. The beautiful cradle my dad made before Anderson was born will now have Brady's and Colby's names added to it. The quilt in the cradle was made by my wonderful cousins Brandi and Sarah and given to me during my surprise AZ shower. The blue dresser/ changing table was an Etsy find that arrived from Chicago via Greyhound bus. Here's a closer look....
The final finishing touches will be two picture frames, one on each side of the gray print. We just need a beautiful Colby baby to put in the frames, and then the room will be complete.
I should have more exciting (baby) pictures soon........I just don't think I had better predict how soon anymore. To be continued......

No comments:
Post a Comment