Sunday, May 17, 2015

Wrestling

 
The wrestling feels nonstop most days, and it mainly drives me crazy.  So much to worry about! And my pediatrician said she worries about their heads which seems like confirmation to worry to me. 

BUT
they love it.  They both seem to, even though Brady whines off and on while they're wrestling.  

They are evenly matched.  Brady is ready for a break before his brother, but he can hold is own in the ring. 

They are bonding.  I guess that really is how boys bond, weirdos.  But they seem more and more like buds, and I think the wrestling has a lot to do with it.  Case in point: after all of the wrestling this afternoon they ended up in the playroom, and the most beautiful words were said: "Brady, Do you want to play a game with me?"  He said, "No." But after a few more requests, I heard Anderson starting to deal out cards and ask Brady which one is more.  They played two whole hands of "war", but it was my favorite moment of the day. Probably of the week.  

Maybe I'll get use to the wrestling. 

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand how you feel! My boys wrestle non-stop somedays and know matter how many times I tell them to "be careful", 'calm down", "gentle" someone always ends up hurt or angry. But they do have a lot of fun and enjoy it, ha!

    ReplyDelete