Monday, May 4, 2015

Our favorite guy

I write a lot about my little guys, but this one's for all of our favorite big guy in the world (and I mean that in the best way possible).  Yesterday in particular, Ryan outdid himself.  And we all had a great day because of him. He helped me get us all out the door for church, which is no easy feat these days.  Then, after we picked up and ate Moe's for lunch, Ryan took the big boys on a bike ride, which they all loved!



Somehow Ryan got tired before the little guys. :)
Then we got the boys down for naps and Ryan power washed the deck and all of the furniture.  That seems kind of fun to me, but I'm sure stretching out on the sofa watching the Nats game would have been preferable.

He got finished with this right as the boys woke up (and the game ended), so he offered to take them to the park while I fed Colby and got dinner going.  Deal!  Pictures he sent me from the park...

Yup, Anderson in the baby swing.  Apparently both boys were happy with this arrangement.  And honestly Anderson's little booty probably fits better in there than his brother's. ;)

The weather was beautiful and with no other plans, we got Sadie and the boys ready after dinner for a walk/ stroll.  Ryan handled Sadie and the double stroller (my hero!) and I had Colby in the wrap.

Colby's new crab hat, thanks to my mom

And proof that Colby was really in there.
These are lucky boys, and I am one lucky (and grateful) wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment