Ryan wanted to take Anderson to a Flying Squirrels game just the two of them again this year, and I had been wanting to take Brady on a date for a while. So a week ago Saturday my mom came to keep Colby, and Ryan and I each took one of the boys out for a special date. :)
Anderson now can name and give numbers for all of the Flying Squirrel players who played that night and the majority of the "Altoona Curve" team. He reported to my mom that although the Nationals are still his favorite team, the Altoona Curve is his second favorite team. I wonder where Altoona even is...
Brady and I had a mall date. I wanted to think of things Brady likes (not really the mall, but specific things there), and I also kinda wanted to recreate the little morning date we had at the mall a couple of weeks before Colby was born. He loved to play at the food court, but that has been closed due to a series of changes at the mall. So we went to Panera, and then rode the train at the mall and did Build-a-Bear. This guy loves stuffed animals. :)
 |
| Grilled cheese and fruit (and a cookie to go) |
 |
| Tough decisions! |
 |
| A dinosaur it is. |
 |
| Giving Mr. Dinosaur a bath. |
No comments:
Post a Comment