Sunday, July 26, 2015

Summer Portraits

My mom and dad helped me take the boys for their portraits last week.  Remember when I said Anderson behaved so well at his doctor's appointment? Personable? Charming? Well, this was the opposite.  It is a miracle that he is in any of these pictures.  They're not my favorite of him, but it is what it is. sweet Brady was a rockstar, but he had a cold, and you can kind of tell he doesn't feel 100% in his pictures.  But we got a pretty good one of all three boys (in between Anderson's timeouts in the car) and lots of cute pictures of Colby.  Since these are his first real portraits, I was really hoping for good ones!

Group shots...



Anderson:

Probably the most accurate of the day (but no, I didn't order any of these.)

Usually he is as sweet as he looks!
Brady: 



He loved jumping! I wish his eyes had been completely open because otherwise I love this one. :)


My favorite Brady pic of the day!
And Colby!:

Showin off the guns...

My favorite Colby picture!!





So plenty stressful, but I'll call it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment